Ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks used Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) thousands of years ago and it was regarded by the Anglo-Saxons as one of the nine sacred herbs given to the world by the god Woden.
Botanists have often referred to chamomile as the "plant's physician" as it seems to promote the health of its neighboring herbaceous companions.
The flower-heads of chamomile are extensivelly used, both internally and externally, as a medicinal herb and are distilled to produce a flavonoid-rich, warm-sweet fragranced essential oil that has excellent properties for alleviating skin problems.
Extensive and current research has confirmed Chamomile's value as a soothing, calming, anti-irritant herb.
Skin Care Benefits:
Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Soothing, Stimulating
Alchemilla Products Containing this Herb:
- Eye Contour Gel
Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
- Calming Cleansing Milk
- Exfoliating Face Wash Cream
- Eye Contour Cream
- Gentle Plant Purifying Masque
- Healing Lip Balm
- Rehydrating Day Care Lotion
- Rehydrating Day Care Cream
Bath and Body
- Geranium Chamomile Organic Body & Massage Oil
- Detoxify & Balance Organic Body and Massage Oil
- Calming Salve
- Chamomile Organic Essential Oil